Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

iygG13.png

If you see it very dark or you don't see it:

1. turn your brightness as much as you can

2. turn off night mode (that changes the colors of the display to make it comfortable for the eyes)

3. If nothing help make sure that your vision is good or go to doctor

(I see it okay)

Edited by MicrogamerCz

oVilat8.jpg

Very strange the fireflies only appear right in front of him (also, they're huge, so you can tone down the scale). You could set up a particle system to summon fireflies all around him.

Also, the camera looks like it's right in front of the character. I think you could lower the FOV and back the camera up for some nice dolly zoom.

The fishing line goes straight into the water and hits the ground. That's not how fishing lines work. I suggest thinning it, scaling it down so it just touches the surface of the water, then adding a bobber, whether it's a model or a few simple cubes. 

You can see the edge of the map. I suggest you add more scenery in the background so it's not so obvious it cuts off.

Finally the lighting. Lighting does change across monitors and computer screens, but you shouldn't rely on people to crank up their screen brightness to see a dark wallpaper. Moonlight exists, and there is no moonlight whatsoever in this render. I suggest adding some spotlights around the area with a dark blue color. Also, never use the default night in MI. When you use the default night, you have no control over the sky color or ambiance, which is key in most renders. You could use a skysphere, or just scale up a simple inverted sphere as the sky.

I hope this helps. If you have any questions you can come to me any time. Have a nice day.

1 minute ago, 9redwoods said:

The fishing line goes straight into the water and hits the ground.

It just look like this, when I was making it, it was in water, not on ground.

2 minutes ago, 9redwoods said:

You can see the edge of the map. I suggest you add more scenery in the background so it's not so obvious it cuts off.

This is kinda limit of my PC. (and I don't want massive FPS lags)

4 minutes ago, 9redwoods said:

Moonlight exists, and there is no moonlight whatsoever in this render. I suggest adding some spotlights around the area with a dark blue color. Also, never use the default night in MI. When you use the default night, you have no control over the sky color or ambiance, which is key in most renders. You could use a skysphere, or just scale up a simple inverted sphere as the sky.

I hope this helps. If you have any questions you can come to me any time. Have a nice day.

Thx

9 hours ago, MicrogamerCz said:

This is kinda limit of my PC. (and I don't want massive FPS lags)

You could also bring in fog a bit to hide the edge, it's what I typically do on a slow PC. Or you could import trees to make it look like there's a thick Forest at the edge so it's not as visible.

Altogether I completely agree with redwoods.

The fishing line goes straight into the water and hits the ground. That's not how fishing lines work. I suggest thinning it, scaling it down so it just touches the surface of the water, then adding a bobber, whether it's a model or a few simple cubes. You can see the edge of the map. I suggest you add more scenery in the background so it's not so obvious it cuts off.

Finally the lighting. Lighting does change across monitors and computer screens, but you shouldn't rely on people to crank up their screen brightness to see a dark wallpaper. Moonlight exists, and there is no moonlight whatsoever in this render. I suggest adding some spotlights around the area with a dark blue color. Also, never use the default night in MI and need some   2 person canoe. When you use the default night, you have no control over the sky color or ambiance, which is key in most renders. You could use a skysphere, or just scale up a simple inverted sphere as the sky.