Chisels and Bits

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

My suggestion is not very useful since not everyone needs it but I will say.

I suggest making mine-imator support the mod for minecraft Chisels and Bits.

A small description:

Chisels and Bits - a mod for minecraft that adds tools with which you can create anything. Tools are chisels with which you can "knock out" pixels from blocks and a tab, in it all blocks can be taken in the form of a single pixel.

Here is an example of using this mod from one Russian-language channel:

QVAMx8s.png

sorry for my english?

Mine Imator can't even support the standard wavefront .obj models and you expect it to run this huge mod? is it even possible with the current engine? Also this is quite pointless. this feature requires a lot of work from the developer and isn't even that useful. You can already do similar things with what we have. you can use modelbench or import textures as items to make those complicated models

Edited by MojangYang

11 hours ago, 9redwoods said:

Stop telling this guy it can be done another way. I think it's a good suggestion. 

especially because some people find modelling too hard!

(note: not me ?)

Edited by Draco63

On 1/17/2020 at 6:40 PM, Ian_The_One said:

it would be a incredibly hard mechanic to detect every instace of blocks from C&B and convert the into a map.

And probably if you get the c&b mode either the lag would ruin it for you or mine imator would crash

i think the suggestion itself is not bad, but like ian said, it would be hard to import a model from the mod, and then actually doing something with it.

Edited by Sir Mistick The Yopstick