3d items rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

15 hours ago, Swingzero said:

Plz leave an upvote

This isn’t youtube. On the MI forums, we take quality  and effort seriously. Upvotes don’t come from nothing.

But hey, don’t be discouraged by that. Since you are new, we understand. Us downvoting you doesn’t mean we hate you. It means you have work to do.

Edited by MojangYang

Some of these comments seem a bit needlessly cruel. This is a good start for making rigs, since stacking and stretching layers of pixel art is exactly how I made all my rigs, and how I would continue to make all my rigs now if were to start doing that again.

I'd suggest to try and get more creative with the rigs you make (something I struggled with at first), as that'll get you learning how you like to make rigs. The more stuff you make, the more you'll learn and the better you'll get! Also don't knock yourself too bad, your "War Survivor" wallpaper is better than what I could've made when I first started for sure.

And also, also - seriously don't take downvotes to heart. Try your best to see why people downvoted your work, but don't give up because of them!

And also, also, also - - I'd highly suggest uploading your images to Imgur. Open the spoiler to see how to get the links to paste images from Imgur to the forums:

Spoiler

xaF88yH.png

VBPWKTp.png

Paste those links and they'll be presented as images when you submit your post!

Again, this is a good start for you, and try making cool rigs that you want to see!

Edited by SharkleSparkle