Jump to content
  • 0
Sign in to follow this  
Realnoicepotato

HALP IT DOESEN'T SAVE

Question

5 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1

Are you pressing CTRL+S? Try manually saving. You didn't specify which program you're using, but in Modelbench it's simply in the menu. In MI it's at the top.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
7 minutes ago, 9redwoods said:

Are you pressing CTRL+S? Try manually saving. You didn't specify which program you're using, but in Modelbench it's simply in the menu. In MI it's at the top.

i mean when i open mine imator it deletes the file and i need to upgrade again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
3 hours ago, Realnoicepotato said:

i mean when i open mine imator it deletes the file and i need to upgrade again

Please be more specific:

how did you upgrade without closing mine imator? Did you loose your work?

how do you know it’s not saving?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
18 hours ago, MojangYang said:

Please be more specific:

how did you upgrade without closing mine imator? Did you loose your work?

how do you know it’s not saving?

so i open mine imator and make an animation, than i close out to work on it later, when i open it back up THE FILE IS GONE AND I NEED TO UPGRADE AGAIN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...