Modelbench 1.1.5

21 minutes ago, Voxy said:

Again, I already made it clear in the posts above that porting the new set of camera tools over to Mine-imator also entails adding in the option to stick with the old controls as well. I thought it would've been obvious, after all, it makes no sense to add it on Modelbench but not on Mine-imator.

I think this is being blown out of proportions a tad. I get change is difficult, and it's true that we shouldn't have messed with people's muscle memory, but we've got a history of listening to user feedback and addressing any issues so this really isn't the end of times.

Thank you for your reply,and I appreciate the decision that add a option for switch the production team has made to accommodate pure MI users.
Change is difficult,no doubt.So we should even more to evaluate the necessity of it.
I'm not trying to change any of the decisions of the production team.I'll be content for you can hear my concerns

1 hour ago, MisterMustachioMANN said:

Just wanted to address a small bug. The blocky bend doesn't seem to work when a part has multiple bend directions. It works fine when it can only bend in one direction, though.

Not a bug, blocky bending only supports "limbs", which are body parts that only bend one way and don't have a custom bend size.