Original Me (Imagine Dragons and Yungblud)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

YEAR 2218
Due to the overpopulation of the Earth, every citizen is killed on his/her 20th birthday. Minds of the killed are uploaded and WILL be restored when the conditions on Earth improve.
But... will the minds be truly restored or it's just a lie of the system?

Special thanks to @NotChris for the phone rig, @SharkleSparkle for the cup rig and @4ward_animations for the blaster.
Edited by Stunning Animations

I heard Yungblud and came running. 

Overall, the angles are sharp and sometimes break the 180 degree rule of film, the animation is slightly choppy, especially the car and note blowing in the wind at the end, also i find it funny at the end because he just leaves his son at the place they kill everyone. 

This is simply just critique but I'm sure with practise your animation and camera angles will improve greatly. aND I caNt EvEn anImaTe WelL sO

1 hour ago, jakubg1 said:

I'd advise not to use 2x1 eye rigs where the eyes on the skin are 2x2 :)

Oh yeah... my bad. Thank you for letting me know

1 hour ago, CaptainCat017 said:

I heard Yungblud and came running. 

Overall, the angles are sharp and sometimes break the 180 degree rule of film, the animation is slightly choppy, especially the car and note blowing in the wind at the end, also i find it funny at the end because he just leaves his son at the place they kill everyone. 

This is simply just critique but I'm sure with practise your animation and camera angles will improve greatly. aND I caNt EvEn anImaTe WelL sO

Thank you for the feedback!

I am writing a short novel about this story to join a competition in my country. The original story is that the main character has no proof that the mind uploading is fake. He is just scared of the process and he decides to escape and leave his son, because he has to decide by himself about his destiny when he became older. But you are right, I should have ended it differently.