Need TJOC:R rigs

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 hour ago, Anatoli said:

Something we don't need more of.

theres a reason why i dont post anymore of my fad rigs on the forums, too many terrible ones and people dont really enjoy seeing fad so ive decided to keep my fad to my discord and somewhere away from the forums

2 hours ago, Cubic Ralsei said:

what's tjoc:r? i've never heard of it

The Joy Of Creation: Reborn

4 hours ago, MineWallpaper said:

I am planning for a sinister wallpaper featuring one of the animatronics, but there are no good ones here. Can someone lead me a hand? I can’t cuz stretch oof.

what do you mean by stretch?

Just now, ShotUAnimations said:

theres a reason why i dont post anymore of my fad rigs on the forums, too many terrible ones and people dont really enjoy seeing fad so ive decided to keep my fad to my discord and somewhere away from the forums

The Joy Of Creation: Reborn

what do you mean by stretch?

1. No, you can do in Discord.

2. ^

3. Stretched textures. And my parents don't like me modeling these fad bois.

Just now, MineWallpaper said:

Stretched textures. And my parents don't like me modeling these fad bois.

1. just use the UV editor  2. wh, your parents. im sorry but what. i find it hard to believe that your parents hate fad or even know what f na f is

Just now, ShotUAnimations said:

1. just use the UV editor  2. wh, your parents. im sorry but what. i find it hard to believe that your parents hate fad or even know what f na f is

1. UV editor? I only see uv mapping. 2. They see them faces, and they say, "that's creepy".