The WW2 Stinger

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

The Stinger. The gun made of 3 other guns. Made of an M1 Garand stock, a browning machine gun Cal.30 M2 body, and an BAR LMG bipod.

I made it using parts from @crustyjpeg ModelBench Armory. (I am sorry if that's not okay. Please tell me if it isn't and I will gladly take this post down)

thestinger.PNG

thestingeeer.PNG

Download link: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/436693329086906370/664514765556678657/WW2_The_Stinger.zip

Edited by Just Philip

hey that's pretty cool

One thing to note is that a Browning M2 is a .50 cal machine gun (and seems to be what you based the model on), although the actual stinger is based on a variant of the .30 caliber M1919, called the AN/M2.

admittedly that's an easy mistake to make, and you may even be aware of it and simply used the m2 since there's no 1919 and they're both based on the same earlier design

but all things considered this is pretty cool, although a bit innacurate to reality here and there