Wallpaper for Naruto fans!

1 minute ago, Gfamleit said:

couldve sworn i saw this before but idk

the rawsangon should be brighter and a little bigger

i like the posing

Thank you for advice,and if you saw it earlier it's because I posted it on some previous profiles,but also have Mine Imator project to prove it's mine! ;D

3 minutes ago, Minecraft Animations said:

LOL gj agent that is mine account but you little kids want to hate other ppl so I created this one.I guess you downloaded MI yesterday and play Minecraft 24/7.

its still against the rules to create another account.

also how rude of you.

Edited by Ian_The_One

6 minutes ago, Minecraft Animations said:

LOL gj agent that is mine account but you little kids want to hate other ppl so I created this one.I guess you downloaded MI yesterday and play Minecraft 24/7.

Wow, you suddenly got hostile... what did I do wrong that triggered you so badly that you feel the need to target me?

How was I supposed to know that was your account? Even then that's against the rules...

Also, why are you randomly bringing up one of my test animations?

Edited by __Mine__

Just now, Ian_The_One said:

its still against the rules.

also good job on bringing an old animation to combat an argument you will loose.

Kid i'm leaving this stupid conversation with you,go back play minecraft and make your useless animation that only you will see!Make something with that program,stop hating.I see you are not leaving this site,you should go to school bro!

1 minute ago, __Mine__ said:

Wow, you suddenly got hostile... what did I do wrong that triggered you so badly that you feel the need to target me?

How was I supposed to know that was your account? Even then that's against the rules...

Also, why are you randomly bringing up one of my test animations?

Lol, I didn't even read the rules.Will I be baned from this forum.OH NO I'M SO SORRY

**** THIS SHIT,and pls stop texting me,u are boring with your comments

1 minute ago, Minecraft Animations said:

Kid i'm leaving this stupid conversation with you,go back play minecraft and make your useless animation that only you will see!Make something with that program,stop hating.I see you are not leaving this site,you should go to school bro!

if you continue with this attitude you will probably you will get banned.

also you dont know anything about me keep your mouth shut dude.

Oh boy this kid has his head up his arse. More than one account is against the rules, my guy, being an arse is a surefire way to build a bad reputation. No one is gonna like you if you keep this up. You obviously don't care about these people so stop paying attention to them. You are an arse, no one will like you, you are digging your own grave.