Emergency Broadcast (Siren Head) [4K]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

EMERGENCY BROADCAST SYSTEM:

The anomaly, now being deemed "Siren Head" by many citizens, has been spotted in the western section of North Carolina, we advise all close civilians to lock doors and windows, and cover the windows. this anomaly is extremely hostile.

The following image was found on a camera nearby the house presumed to be where the photo was taken.

aCTpupt.jpg

ALT Version:

Spoiler

kBB4GGE.jpg

Edited by ThatRobloxerGamerYT

3 minutes ago, Ian_The_One said:

*broadcast

also you say anomally as if it is an scp wich it isnt

i know it isn’t a SCP.

anomaly means “something that deviates from what is standard, normal, or expected.”, and i don’t think a creature with sirens for a head is normal. SCP doesn’t own the phrase.

Edited by ThatRobloxerGamerYT

6 minutes ago, ThatRobloxerGamerYT said:

then how does it sound like i’m describing it as an SCP?

the scp people describe these things as anomalys in a formal way, the way you wrote it was formal if it was from the police or something it could have gone like :

"Attention civillians a strange creature with a skinny body and two sirens on its head has been sighted in a western section of North Carolina look out for this creature, if you see this creature run inside your home and lock all doors and windows."

or something like that

Edited by Ian_The_One

2 minutes ago, Ian_The_One said:

thing

that just sounds dumb to me, i wanted to make the message like a TV emergency broadcast, and as if the creature has been spotted multiple times already, and i felt as if it was called an anomaly it would seem more professional of the broadcast, like most are.

2 hours ago, Ian_The_One said:

the scp people describe these things as anomalys in a formal way, the way you wrote it was formal if it was from the police or something it could have gone like :

Literally any usage of the word "anomaly"  SCP.

Calm down and stop trying to make an argument out of nothing.

3 minutes ago, Frost* said:

I don’t think it’s possible for a police broadcast to be “too formal”, yet alone only for the reason of the use of one particular word.

No actually I can confirm most departments make threats sound too formal (which is why no one here on earth takes possible threats seriously)