Minecraft CSX Train hits Car

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

5 hours ago, OzFalcon said:

Hate is a strong word, and I really wouldn't say the people who commented were hating it :(, but it's the movement of both the vehicles and characters that need a lot of improvement to look a bit more natural and realistic. Things like clipping and the motion of these things. If I were to give advice, it'd be to just practice some more, and practice more with using folders for the vehicles, overlapping X, Y and Z movements so they have a flow to them

Thanks for giving me feedback, I appreciate it. I do need to utilize folders a lot more. I thought I could manage without them, but if people hate it this much, it must be really bad. I wouldn't mind negative feedback as long as it gave me some sort of lesson. Last time I posted this, I got downvoted by 2 people and then a 3rd guy wrote in the comments pretty much that sucked and that was it. And one of those guys put in the effort again just came back in spite to downvote again. If that isn't hate, I don't know what is.

There isn't a whole lot of people animating vehicles around here and I wish there was someone I can look up to, but everyone is doing characters so Idk what is considered natural for a blocky minecraft car. I agree though obvious things like clipping is def can be fixed. The worst thing I want to do is make a really unrealistic animation, so I will try better next time to practice more

Edited by CraftyFoxe