Fighters in sewer

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Ok, my last full fledged wallpaper was a very long time ago (specifically 24th December 2019) and I have another wallpaper (I know, nothing much extra (good))

iUQMvP.png

Old version

Spoiler

ifcqDo.png

Some possible questions:

Spoiler

Question - Why that knight have burning head?

Answer - This wallpaper is inspired by game called "Soul knight" (I reccomend to play) and all characters have some ability. Knight's ability is "Double-weapon". And what that means? He can attack with weapon that he holds, but it will shot 2 times more bullets and he will get burn (but it is only harmless texture)

Question - What are these textures?

Answer - As I already said, this wallpaper is inspired by "Soul knight" and I used 2 textures from that game (+if anyone wants some texture, just tell me to send it)

Question - What is this map and why did you chose it?

Answer - It's map of sewer which I found on planetminecraft.com. You can see it in wallpaper "Danger of VR". Aand, I don't know why I chose this map for wallpaper.

btw. this whole wallpaper was made with 100% of time in real-life render

Edited by MicrogamerCz
Repaired wallpaper

On 1/4/2020 at 5:14 PM, Cubic Ralsei said:

that lava really must be bright jeez it's somehow illuminating everything without a single shadow

To be fair, lava and that glowstones are main supply of lighting. (and a bit of bloom)

Edited by MicrogamerCz

1 minute ago, MicrogamerCz said:

To be fair, lava and that glowstones are main supply of lighting. (and a bit of bloom)

i was pointing out that it's actually just lightingless. that's totally how light works!

Edited by Cubic Ralsei

On 1/4/2020 at 5:14 PM, Cubic Ralsei said:

that lava really must be bright jeez it's somehow illuminating everything without a single shadow

Okay, I was looking into settings (when I was making wallpaper) and I saw that I accidentaly turned shadows OFF xDxDxD. I will update this wallpaper as fast as I can. (so it was by my stupidity)