Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

19 hours ago, __Mine__ said:

"Siren Head"

> shows only a pair of legs

@ShotUAnimations he's right tho. If you make a render about a character, who's main characteristics is it's head shape, and you only show the legs, the character will lose it's meaning. The original artworks of Siren Head mostly show body or body+legs+head. All I'm saying is, @__Mine__ didn't deserve those downvotes for saying something that is actually correct.

Edited by SoundsDotZip

1 minute ago, SoundsDotZip said:

@ShotUAnimations he's right tho. If you make a render about a character, who's main characteristics is it's head shape, and you only show the legs, the character will lose it's meaning. The original artworks of Siren Head mostly show body or body+legs+head. All I'm saying is, @__Mine__ didn't deserve those downvotes for saying something that is actually correct.

ShotU was going for the style of Trevor Henderson's artwork, which in most, it shows only Siren Heads legs, or only parts of his body in the tall trees, to show the height of this creature and keep it mysterious

1 hour ago, Phyre said:

Looks sick, my dude! Only complaint is it looks like you added some kind of sharpen filter or something that makes it look too sharp and just kinda ugly.

Strange, the png doesnt have the effect.

3 hours ago, SoundsDotZip said:

Mentioning me and Mine was pretty unnecessary. Just because the title is named "Siren Head" doesn't really mean that the wallpaper should have the same creature showing its head with sirens. Only as long as the creature stated is used.  Going back to what Floof said, it was intended to focus on its height in comparison to the tall tree's. Making siren head mysterious and a strange creature.

Edited by ShotUAnimations