Xnox test render

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

22 minutes ago, Ghatos said:

Is it 100% MI or did you edited it after? I'm curious

This has edits. Light bleed can only get as bright as the original texture of the model, and if you look at the sword, it has a strong orange outline near the torch, which is incredibly time-consuming to do without using edits.

Anyways, I think this is pretty cool. My only criticism would be the wacky leg. There's no reason to have it up in a flamingo position. 

3 hours ago, 9redwoods said:

This has edits. Light bleed can only get as bright as the original texture of the model, and if you look at the sword, it has a strong orange outline near the torch, which is incredibly time-consuming to do without using edits.

Anyways, I think this is pretty cool. My only criticism would be the wacky leg. There's no reason to have it up in a flamingo position. 

i think you forgot to mention the realistic bending

7 hours ago, Ghatos said:

Is it 100% MI or did you edited it after? I'm curious

its edit by photoshop for better ligth

7 hours ago, 9redwoods said:

i dont know but for me flamingo pose for a leg is to make render fell epic but idk for u guys