Aether Resource pack?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

ey all Jax Hallows here and i am here wondering if there is anyone who could make an AETHER resource pack? i found multiple sights that had either bugged resource packs or where just flat out lies, i found one that was for minecraft 1.8. i am hoping to find someone who could make an updated version of the resource pack to make every other item to have the AETHER aspect to it. 

sorry if i did not explain it well enough i am not used to asking for help on these subjects.

2 hours ago, EndyEnderman1 said:

what do you mean by an aether texture pack?

well more of a resource pack, there was a Mod called the AETHER mod and someone had remade it in Minecraft as a Texture pack. I am hoping to find someone who can help with remaking the entire AETHER resource pack

1200px-BhgKLyM.jpg

2 hours ago, Distinni said:

wow now i just have a memory of those bird that seme friendly at day but bad at night they like killed me multiple times before

lol true. i mainly remembering going in creative and getting the diamond boxing gloves

2 hours ago, Cubic Ralsei said:

you know you can literally just rename some folders and it'll work right?

i do not have any idea how to do that... i just need an updated AETHER resource pack,

3 hours ago, EndyEnderman1 said:

https://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_pack/refreshed-aether-1-14-style/\

heres a link to the 1.14 one but you need the aether mod with it as well

Crap, i was planning to use it with Mine-imator..