Add to Mine-Imator.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Oh My God,Mine Imator is very Helpfull,Easy to use,and Free minecraft Animations Software.

I very Happy to have it,but more thing you need to add to this Mine-Imator.

1.Have A Ragdoll.

2.Have a Rig,so we can more Easy to use it.

3.Reflections,and many more about graphics.

4.Make the Interface looks good.

5.And final thing is,Add a obj website,so we can download anything of Obj that people Upload.

Thanks For Reading.

1.Too difficult, there are no users who would program that.

2. You can seek on the forums, MI doesn't have a built-in rig due to various styles that people have.

3. Impossible in GMS (MI is made in it).

4. Coming ~~this December~~ soon.

5. This forum acts like that website. It's one of its functionalities.

11 minutes ago, LacaMenDRY said:

3.Reflections,and many more about graphics.

2 minutes ago, jakubg1 said:

3. Impossible in GMS (MI is made in it).

You can do reflections in MI. Anytime you add a camera is becomes a texture as well, so surfaces, cubes, spheres, and cones can reflect what the camera sees.

Answers:

1. I don't see that happening at all.
  2. If you're talking about IK Rig, Don't see that happening yet. (If someone codes in as a new dev)
  3. Not possible for reflections in coding, but in technical (I.E Making them manually in software) then you can. And other Engine features nope cause Limits of GMS.
  4. That's possibly changing in Last December or next year. (IDK at this point)
  5. *Cough*  Mine-Imator Forums *Cough* 

54 minutes ago, Slime said:

You can do reflections in MI. Anytime you add a camera is becomes a texture as well, so surfaces, cubes, spheres, and cones can reflect what the camera sees.

I know, yet that function is still unimplemented in MI itself, also you can do reflections that way only for flat objects, and not for e.g. spheres.

13 minutes ago, jakubg1 said:

I know, yet that function is still unimplemented in MI itself, also you can do reflections that way only for flat objects, and not for e.g. spheres.

Alos let's be honest, theses kind of "reflection" arenét real ones and looks really bad

1 hour ago, Slime said:

that's the noob way to do it. it shows it as if it was on a screen, not a mirror.

check out YoGames Studios' way to do it. it not only works, it looks amazing!

11 hours ago, Slime said:

Yes I do,But It not look Naturaly.

But Thanks For Telling..

22 hours ago, LacaMenDRY said:

Have A Ragdoll.

What is Ragdoll???

Have a Rig,so we can more Easy to use it.

youcanfindrigshere

Make the Interface looks good.

Interface is awesome now (+ if you want to have dark mode or different colors, you can edit it in setting)

And final thing is,Add a obj website,so we can download anything of Obj that people Upload

MI supports .schematic (not .obj or .nbt) + you added this topic on that site