Crime, or somethin'

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Which one do you like more.  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who did it better?

• Me,
    • Robloxer

2 hours ago, Cubic Ralsei said:

i honestly like robloxer's more. even though it's too dark, the lighting is more detailed and the posing feels less stiff.

I agree, but some ambient light like the first one would be even nicer. It’s hard to decide between the 2

Both could use work. Robloxer definitely has an advantage because he uses MI much more than Ninja and uses more skills and techniques, but his wallpaper is very dark. 

Ninja's is a little too bright, but he does have at least some lighting, which is better.

This is just a critique on the lighting. Other things obviously need improvement like posing and camera position. 

On 12/28/2019 at 4:26 AM, Distinni said:

Ninja's

1 its clear and people do have they lights on when its dark  like before they sleep 

2. shows what they are doing 

3. realism 

Robloxer's 

1. light isn't bright and isn't far enough 

2. one of Steve's legs move but the other just stands there

3. if that Steve is suppose to sneak its okay but felt it need more motion in it 

4. people would have their flashlight pointing at the centre not down

1. Both seems clear to me, also you wouldn't need a flashlight if the ambient's way too bright.

2. Both shows what they are doing, there's only like 2 people on the whole wallpaper.

3. what the hell is your definition of realism their pose looks like something out of MCSM

-

1. I agree with this one a bit but I think it blends in with the whole mood.

2. have you ever walked irl unknown.png?width=31&height=126

3. yeah i agree on that one as well, dont get what he's try'na do.

4. there's nothing in front of the guy why would he point it straight?