Revenge Steve Model

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Finally after 5 whole years of being the idea in development, I've decided to recreate Steve from Cap'n Sparklez hit video: REVENGE

l9TRA5f.png

bUHF03o.png

Song:

Edited by FredMCGamer

9 minutes ago, FredMCGamer said:

Judging by the looks of it, could i please know the reason for the downvotes?

I’d like to know where I went wrong.

1. its a dead meme

2. the model really creeps me out

3. the eyes are really deep

4. the teeth are really thick

5. Steves skin is darker

Edited by ThatRobloxerGamerYT

3 minutes ago, Ghatos said:

the teeths looks really weird on the second pic

also, I know it's a dead meme, but like does it really deserve that much downvotes? exept fot the teeths, the rig looks good, and I'm giving an upvote for that

Thanks for your honesty, I know it’s a dead meme also, but I really thought it would fit here.

Just now, ThatRobloxerGamerYT said:

1. its a dead meme

2. the model really creeps me out

3. the eyes are really deep

I tried my best to make it look almost like the original, but also judging the lightning in M.I.

p.S

yes, the character in the second one does look creepy

Nice model, it looks accurate. Sure it looks creepy, but you did best. Here's a up-vote, 

Spoiler

Also this is to those who say that It's a dead meme:

Hey, let me tell you something: Nobody gives a shit! I'm sick and tired of everyone saying Dead meme all the time. Especially a nostalgic parody song. Just shut up and enjoy it! (Fight me if you dare, but seriously i'm sick of this shit.)

If you still hate it. Then it's fine feel free, to hate it. No ones controlling you. But be at least be respectful and critic the model not trash the song about it.

I see a lot of people doing it right know, that's great. But stop using the It's a dead meme. It makes me sick of it. (I'm not afraid against the downvotes so go ahead i don't care.)

Edited by Lock_downmc213
More of a expanded rant on the spoiler read it and dislike me blah blah blah blah...