The Hallway

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Ok, this is actually rather good. I feel like the character closer to the camera, the one in green, could be removed along with the torch. This would emphasize the feeling of emptiness and fear while the wide angle shows off the darkness and pulls in more with that lonely feeling. This is mainly my opinion, however. Overall, very good.

don't tell me that these 2 idiots are gonna get killed, I mean look at that sad excuse for an animatronic. it doesn't have limbs and solely relies on its arms to move around. that thing prolly moves at the speed of pluto's orbit around the sound (which is about 360 years) I mean, why 

also the other green gamer guy has a torch so feel free to i dont know burn that little shit?

On 12/26/2019 at 12:16 AM, HeYoNia said:

don't tell me that these 2 idiots are gonna get killed, I mean look at that sad excuse for an animatronic. it doesn't have limbs and solely relies on its arms to move around. that thing prolly moves at the speed of pluto's orbit around the sound (which is about 360 years) I mean, why 

also the other green gamer guy has a torch so feel free to i dont know burn that little shit?

Pluto's orbit lasts 248 years not 360

(edit: Pluto travels at 4,849 mph so yeah he crazy fast)

Edited by GamerFinlay