A Blursed Camp [4K Cinematic]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

51 minutes ago, Eliphaz said:

Hmmmmmmmmmm.

51 minutes ago, crustyjpeg said:

:think:

God damn it i knew it was gonna come to this, I DIDN'T RIPOFF YOUR WALLPAPER ELIPHAZ.

I started making the wallpaper, then i posted a WIP, Frost was telling me about your wallpaper which i had never seen, thinking i ripped it, when i was just making a camp setting to give a gift to all my great friends. Just because you made a wallpaper that had something to do with camping does NOT mean i copied you. You can try to prove me wrong all the ways, but i didn't steal your idea.

Here are some points to disprove any specific things in the wallpaper

1. Guitars are relaxing, i thought it would fit the setting.

2. Most people sing songs at camp sites.

3. Camping is relaxing to me, so again i thought that would fit the setting.

You don't own the idea, so just because i made something similar doesn't mean i ripped you

1 hour ago, ThatRobloxerGamerYT said:

-snip-

Admittedly I didn't specify this in my original post, but I'm not saying your wallpaper is a ripoff of Eli's, I'm just pointing out the fact that they're very similar in concept.

As far as I can tell, you started working on this wallpaper before Eli posted his, so I don't think it's a ripoff - just quite similar and posted around the same time.