Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

yet another wallpaper i don't like the outcome of

Hostage_rescue.png

have it anyways

Credit to @crustyjpeg for providing the guns. They were taken from his modelbench armory post and one was even made just for this render! Big thanks.

Edited by Hozq

aight i'll go through what is and isn't good

the good:
-great posing
-great lighting
-the props are nice (haha get it)
-dof used well
-and the effects (lens flare and stuff) seem pretty nice

the bad:
-could use more interesting scenery instead of this empty thing, i don't know what kind of place it is so i ain't sure what kind of props would be appropriate but i'm sure you can come up with something
-the sparkles on the eyes are really distracting and i'd advise you get rid of those
-and where is that light on them coming from?  if it's from like a helicopter or something i'd advise making it a bit clearer it's coming from above with some mild light rays or something, maybe also a rope they deployed from

the ugly:
-i'm sorry i just had to make this joke please don't hurt me

overall i like it but it could certainly be better

1 minute ago, crustyjpeg said:

aight i'll go through what is and isn't good

the good:
-great posing
-great lighting
-the props are nice (haha get it)
-dof used well
-and the effects (lens flare and stuff) seem pretty nice

the bad:
-could use more interesting scenery instead of this empty thing, i don't know what kind of place it is so i ain't sure what kind of props would be appropriate but i'm sure you can come up with something
-the sparkles on the eyes are really distracting and i'd advise you get rid of those
-and where is that light on them coming from?  if it's from like a helicopter or something i'd advise making it a bit clearer it's coming from above with some mild light rays or something, maybe also a rope they deployed from

the ugly:
-i'm sorry i just had to make this joke please don't hurt me

overall i like it but it could certainly be better

yeah, the main reason this didn't turn out that well was because i worked on it for too long and just lost motivation, rushed it at the end basically. I was planning on changing most of the camera effects and it's placement but as i said, lost motivation