911 Skins and Versions pack (Original vehicles by MineRig)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Honestly I have no idea where to put this. It was either Rigs or Textures/skins but being this has different versions this kinda belongs in here.

Introducing.. ah frick it you already read the title.

With the permission from the man himself, @MineRig, I am now able to get these things off of my harddrive for others to use, because currently I'm am in no need of using them... (unless I come up with a series)

Enjoy using 7+ hours of work.

NYPD:

Spoiler

Marked:
NYPD_ummarked5.pngNYPD_ummarked6.png

Unmarked:
NYPD_ummarked1.png
NYPD_ummarked2.png

LAPD:

Spoiler

Marked:

NYPD_ummarked3.png
NYPD_ummarked4.png

Unmarked:
NYPD_ummarked9.png
NYPD_ummarked10.png

Border Patrol (Incomplete, more versions coming soon)

Spoiler

NYPD_ummarked13.png
NYPD_ummarked15.png

And other versions:

Spoiler

NYPD_ummarked7.png
NYPD_ummarked8.png
NYPD_ummarked11.png
NYPD_ummarked12.png

This pack will slowly update whenever I get to making more skins/versions for this crap.

Frankly I think this deserves credit. Not only to me but to Minerig for making these vehicles. Without him I wouldn't have been able to make these.

Download

2 minutes ago, SinnfulAl said:

Interesting pack, is there more soon to come?

You bet. I’m planning on doing State Patrol vehicles on all 50 states in America, a few more cities I’m well aware of, and maybe other countries as well.

6 minutes ago, ShotUAnimations said:

Some of the cars have cylinders which is inconsistent to the rest of the vehicle and unftting for Minecraft.

Some of those cars have lightbars that were originally made for people who want to make realistic looking cars (yes the lightbars were supposed to be a separate pack originally). And MineRig used them, and they still turned out good.