The End (of my MI career) + crappy wallpaper [4K]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 minute ago, Draco63 said:

that's not failing, that's quitting.

Yeah, but like seeing how slow I'm improving, I can tell that I should quit. It's my hobby, definitely not a lifetime job. I don't want to spend my whole life on improving just one skill.

MI scene would definitely be not hurt without my renders.

Edited by jakubg1

29 minutes ago, jakubg1 said:

Yeah, but like seeing how slow I'm improving, I can tell that I should quit. It's my hobby, definitely not a lifetime job. I don't want to spend my whole life on improving just one skill.

MI scene would definitely be not hurt without my renders.

True, but the MI followers would be heart-broken. +1 follower to you!

1 minute ago, MineWallpaper said:

Are you yeeting?

I mean, people will be very sad if I certainly leave, but very upset that I lied about the leaving when I come back.

And if you really guys want to have me back, I'd certainly need a help on rebuilding my motivation. Like a VERY BIG help. To not actually raise the chances.

1 hour ago, jakubg1 said:

I mean, people will be very sad if I certainly leave, but very upset that I lied about the leaving when I come back.

And if you really guys want to have me back, I'd certainly need a help on rebuilding my motivation. Like a VERY BIG help. To not actually raise the chances.

Ok.

gimme ur rig