The End (of my MI career) + crappy wallpaper [4K]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I finally quit the MI after 3 years. This is my last render.

I290S1_4K.png

Criticism not appreciated, I'll not take it anyway, I've already uninstalled MI (I've stored my projects in an archive though).

This render is resembling my skill after 3 years of using MI. As you can see, animating is certainly not for me and quitting was a good choice.

I'm not deleting my account in this forum though, see you on the other side! In which context, you'll see somewhere in the future.

Edited by jakubg1

2 minutes ago, Jake_28 said:

Didn’t you also quit last year?

I didn't quit yet then, I had a perspective of quitting, then I took the leaving choice apart and made new wallpapers.

2 minutes ago, tditdatdwt said:

Why though

- Low self-esteem

- No joy of making wallpapers

- Decreasing quality of my wallpapers

- No time to make them

- I wanted to make animations, not wallpapers, and for animations, you see, if I can't make a wallpapers, then don't even think about animating

- For 3 years, Frost, Redwoods, Karyu, Jos, Swift, and many more and more animators made much more progress. I didn't

- Waste of time.

Edited by jakubg1

1 minute ago, tditdatdwt said:

You could still just do it when you feel like it, and not when you don't feel like it, no need to announce a definitive end point

I never feel like making a wallpaper. I just wanted to keep up with my monthly routine to not dry out my skills completely. As it turned out, for nothing.

Sad i hope your regain hope someday, in this or some other program, see you in another day someday somewhere, we werent to close but we knew eachother and that was a pretty strong bond already which makes me consider you a friend.

GoodBye Jakub.

1 hour ago, jakubg1 said:

- Low self-esteem

- No joy of making wallpapers

- Decreasing quality of my wallpapers

- No time to make them

- I wanted to make animations, not wallpapers, and for animations, you see, if I can't make a wallpapers, then don't even think about animating

- For 3 years, Frost, Redwoods, Karyu, Jos, Swift, and many more and more animators made much more progress. I didn't

- Waste of time.

ehyy same but still not quittin' MI yet

17 hours ago, Draco63 said:

great waste of effort.

COME BACK HERE DUDE WE STILL WANT YOU!

Sorry dude, I don't plan doing it anymore.

I'm just bored of making wallpapers and wanted to make some animations instead, but I have barely any skill at animating so I can't really animate. And thus I don't have any choice.

36 minutes ago, jakubg1 said:

Sorry dude, I don't plan doing it anymore.

I'm just bored of making wallpapers and wanted to make some animations instead, but I have barely any skill at animating so I can't really animate. And thus I don't have any choice.

yes, you have a choice! learn to animate!

17 minutes ago, MineWallpaper said:

Keep trying! I am not a good animator BUT I AM LEARNING!!!!

Me too, it can be seen on my creations, and most of my progress can be seen on my last wallpaper, and I still think that I'm pretty bad