Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

9 hours ago, Phyre said:

Looks nice! I feel it can be worked on a bit. The posing is kinda bland, I know you're going for the no bends and Minecrafty type thing but I don't know if it works well here. The distortion and fringe are both a tad bit too high, and I feel the image can use more contrast. Since Herobrine is half-transparent, he literally just destroys the depth of field, which of course isn't your fault, but I feel it's really obvious here, not sure how to get around it though, maybe a lower DOF.

Thanks for the feedback!

I'll change  the Minecraft posing to a more realistic one since it also does feel kind of bland to me :P

10 hours ago, Ethaniel said:

Herobrine isnt the bad guy, baby!

But what would you do If you where removed from the world and replaced, then slowly  fade away into the shadows only to be forgotten.

Would you take the opportunity to return, or dissapear completely from Existance? :D

1 hour ago, FredMCGamer said:

But what would you do If you where removed from the world and replaced, then slowly  fade away into the shadows only to be forgotten.

Would you take the opportunity to return, or dissapear completely from Existance? :D

Not in my head canon.