Another Wallpaper Attempt

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Good day/night fellow Miners, I've tried to improve my renders in M.I after my last wallpaper attempt, I got alot of support and tips which I'm very thankful for. I'd like to know what you wonderful people have to say about this one!!! (as always all critizism is accepted). I also used some camera effects to make it look "better".

Mbmfcwr.png

Edited by FredMCGamer
extra info

not bad! you seem to have picked up a lot of the tips that you got from your first wallpaper attempt. i see that you tried to establish a focus on the character by using lights, depth of field, and fog. additionally, the fog and lighting effects, by themselves, are very good and a great improvement from last time.

might i suggest that you apply the rule of thirds (a technique of composition,) i think using that could make this wallpaper into a real banger

18 hours ago, MojangYang said:

the light from the lanterns shouldn't be white.

are the minecraft style poses intended?

Actually, yes the poses are intended ;) , and the light of the lanterns is yellow(ish) but I didn't want them to be that yellow :P