Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

17 hours ago, YourNormalPersonDavi said:

get this man a upvote please.

Thank you all for your amazing support and first response. Thank you so much.??

I will improve and provide even more higher quality animation ?

3 hours ago, OzFalcon said:

There's a lot of room for improvement (there always is) but I actually really love the amount of effort put into this :) 

You've actually pushed yourself out of your current comfort zone and tried new things. While they aren't perfect, it's nice to see this sorta thing. Have an upvote :D

Thanks man. I really appreciate your feedback.?

9 hours ago, Phyre said:

I'd work on hiding the edge of the map better, oof.

EmxWozh.png

Oof, I'll try to hide it in the future ??.

This animation is like my milestone for animation as you can see the quality improve bit by bit after every scene. I am mostly proud of the last part in space. Thanks for your feedback by the way. I really appreciate it.?

12 hours ago, Distinni said:

i like the effort and like how put detail into everything it even better than mine eve though im still learning 

Don't worry man, it all comes with time. The more time you spend on your project, the more better your animating skills get, even if you don't realize it. This animation can be an example of me improving scene after scene, as every scene is a different project on it's own. You can do it. It all depends on your will and motivation. Never give up.?

21 hours ago, MojangYang said:

your first animation? 

owo 

19 hours ago, Dark Side said:

Yes it is. ?

This isn't your first animation...

But at least you made this animation out of passion... and i like it...

(The part of the camera circling the tower is my favorite lol)

11 hours ago, XanderTheV said:

This isn't your first animation...

But at least you made this animation out of passion... and i like it...

(The part of the camera circling the tower is my favorite lol)

You know, I totally forgot that I did other animations....?

The story is a bit lobsided and needs a hella lot of work for sure, the animation could be used somewhere more perfect sense i feel you did not use it correctly and this could've been a good animation but it turned out to be wasted potential and the maps are waaaayyyy too fricking small which for me ruins the chance it had, the same can be said for the story and the animation it's could've been executed more better

43 minutes ago, SinnfulAl said:

The story is a bit lobsided and needs a hella lot of work for sure, the animation could be used somewhere more perfect sense i feel you did not use it correctly and this could've been a good animation but it turned out to be wasted potential and the maps are waaaayyyy too fricking small which for me ruins the chance it had, the same can be said for the story and the animation it's could've been executed more better

The story is just getting started. The small maps will be fixed because I have a new computer now which will not lag a lot. Don't worry sir, I assure you the problems you have stated will be fixed with the future.?

1 hour ago, i'am JAD said:

this is quality animation but i dont like how the map is so small
sorry but OUT OF UPVOTES :(

Will be fixed in the future sir. Thanks for the feedback.?