My first animation

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

This is my first animation for youtube and I need voice actors and minecraft skins. One question. HOW DO I PUT THE LINK IN HERE. ALSO IF YOU HAVE A NEGATIVE COMMENT DON'T PUT IT IN MY TEAM REQUEST CAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET ANYONE IN THE PROJECT.

And i'm working on getting someone in the project.

Edited by yeetergaming

15 answers to this question

On 12/3/2019 at 4:59 AM, Draco63 said:

oh yeah you need help. first, don't post an animation in team requests section. post it in random/test animations. and second, please actually post an animation.

OK I'M GOING TO FIND OUT HOW TO DELETE THIS POST SO ALL OF YOU DON'T COMMENT ON WHAT I'M DOING WRONG. SO SINCE YOU ALL WANT THIS GONE I WILL SEE IF I CAN DELETE THIS TEAM REQUEST POST.

SHOW US YOUR CURRENT SKILL LEVEL

1 minute ago, yeetergaming said:

OK I'M GOING TO FIND OUT HOW TO DELETE THIS POST SO ALL OF YOU DON'T COMMENT ON WHAT I'M DOING WRONG. SO SINCE YOU ALL WANT THIS GONE I WILL SEE IF I CAN DELETE THIS TEAM REQUEST POST.

lol you can't. 

1 minute ago, Distinni said:

No need to shout okay i was only criticising that if your trying it thats fine there is noo need to be stubborn about it 

I'm going to delete this post so I stop getting all this negative feedback.

Just now, MojangYang said:

SHOW US YOUR CURRENT SKILL LEVEL

lol you can't. 

GOD DAMMIT.

20 minutes ago, Distinni said:

No need to shout okay i was only criticising that if your trying it thats fine there is noo need to be stubborn about it 

Okay sorry. First this is all very hard on me with all the negative comments. Second I am trying to find out if I can send a link to the project to someone. And now this is me ?

Edited by yeetergaming

32 minutes ago, yeetergaming said:

Okay sorry. First this is all very hard on me with all the negative comments. Second I am trying to find out if I can send a link to the project to someone. And now this is me ?

There's not a single negative comment here; everyone's just confused regarding what you're asking for, especially given your very-suddenly-hostile reactions.

People are trying to help you here.