Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Can we hit 100 SUBSCRIBERS on this channel,It would mean a lot to me if we can do it!

This channel will be based on popular games but I will make Minecraft animations out of them!

You can give me your ideas what can I do or if you want we can make animations together!

Let's go guys,let't do it!!!

•Attempts to be like the "big bois"
•Monster school.
•Fortnite dances.
•Obnoxious music.
•Asking to sub with over exaggerated hype.
•You're that guy that stole my "Ultimatium" tag during my cringy days?

No thanks, sir.

2 minutes ago, __Mine__ said:

He doesn't. He's trying to reach 100 Subscribers.

OH... k

2 minutes ago, MojangYang said:

I only have 60 after half a year of hard work ;-(

R.I.P

well got u both beet ima 500 subs from 500 subs beet that ?

I didn't see Naruto vs Pain (CLICKBAIT!!!) in the video...  and i'm starting to sense what are you gonna' do in the future if things don't change.

Content-wise... it's horrible... because :

1. Seems like you're feeding off the trend such as fortnite dances, monster school, pewdiepie, granny. You're probably have the same ideals as CrazyDek and others. And that ideal is frowned upon. H i s t o r y  r e p e a t s  i t s e l f !
  2. The downvotes are mostly caused by first impression, monster school... and monster school is not welcome here (unless the animation itself is very... very good), but even the first one isn't monster school... then the entire video is the cause.
  3. If your goal is adsense instead of making minecraft animation out of passion... then this is the best way to... ehem.... make money.... I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING! Well... good luck trying to apply for youtube partners program... because youtube is hellifyingly hellified.

Technical-wise, you're off to the good start, because :

1. You understood the power of easing, now you can try to explore the principles of animation, overlapping action/follow through and anticipation
  2. The pacing matches the song, but undestand
  3. Basic understanding of camera angle, but you can learn about rule-of-third, camera language.

Please.... change your ideals... create something out of passion, not for fame or money... unless some morons out there are forcing you to do this (it's better to fight back quietly though)

On 12/3/2019 at 5:35 PM, DragonPixel said:

how the F£$"£$ have u got 100 subs with that level of quality animations ima sorry but what has the wold come to 

Ehemm... CrazyDek would like to have a word with you.

the fact that monster school is even in there means an immediate downvote. you have a lot to learn about the forums, so here's a tip: FIRST RULE: nobody likes monster school anymore.

On 12/2/2019 at 7:39 PM, MojangYang said:

Correction: because of BAD ANIMATION QUALITY and OVERUSED CONCEPT

YES!