Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Well I did it. I created a wallpaper, and in doing so validated mt presence on these forums. Yay.

This took me roughly 2 weeks working off and on to create this, so you better appreciate it. xD

Enough of that, here ya go.

VgVOcJ3.jpg

All assets by me.

If you want me to upload the models I made for this, say so in the comments and I'll do that. Eventually.

Edited by Spontaneous Explosions
Sucky Lighting :p

So you finally made something. And to be honest, it's not too bad either.

The lighting looks somewhat green on the Stone. Perhaps you could make the lighting a bit more orange to counteract this? Also, the background is a bit too blurred, in my opinion.
The posing is really good though! You've got great potential.

Edited by __Mine__

The posing and scene are generally nice here, but the lighting is wack.

It's weirdly green, which as far as I can tell happens if there's too many bright lights close together.   I'd recommend you try to reduce the intensity of the lighting and just screw around with it until the green tint is gone.

3 minutes ago, Cubic Ralsei said:

the enderman's head isn't affected by lighting and the camera angle is akward. try moving the camera at an angle near the table, it could make it look better

The endermans head looks like that because I edited the texture of the body  but not the head. 

2 minutes ago, Spontaneous Explosions said:

The endermans head looks like that because I edited the texture of the body  but not the head. 

did you literally change the textures of the legs and body without the head or does the entire enderman have the texture?

Edited by Cubic Ralsei

1 minute ago, Cubic Ralsei said:

did you select the enderman then change the texture, or select the legs and body to change the texture and make the head not inherit texture?

I don't what you're talking about.  I made a custom texture for an enderman. I then created an enderman in the scene, using the custom texture.

The head is unaffected because there isn't a part of the suit that goes on the head. So that part remained unedited.

Just now, Spontaneous Explosions said:

I don't what you're talking about.  I made a custom texture for an enderman. I then created an enderman in the scene, using the custom texture.

The head is unaffected because there isn't a part of the suit that goes on the head. So that part remained unedited.

even if the suit covered the head it would still glow. you can disable the glow in the settings

1 minute ago, Cubic Ralsei said:

even if the suit covered the head it would still glow. you can disable the glow in the settings

What?! It's not glowing!!

It may look that way by comparison.

I did not change the brightness.

Edited by Spontaneous Explosions

Just now, Spontaneous Explosions said:

Well if I changed that it would take a lot more work to make the lava and the drowned glow. I could edit the enderman model in MB to not glow, but, I don't feel like it.

you could put a lava block, move it right over the lava then make it repeat then scale up it's brightness

3 minutes ago, Cubic Ralsei said:

you could put a lava block, move it right over the lava then make it repeat then scale up it's brightness

That sounds unnecessarily tedious.

Also, this is now in Popular Creations because of this completely pointless argument lol

Edited by __Mine__