Some commissions I recieved.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

i'm quite interested to see that people are interested in purchasing these renders. not a bad way to earn money

if you want, you could try turn down the blur size in the first render to reduce the amount of blurriness in the image. generally 0.5% is a good number to aim for, but you should always try out what's best for you

for your second one, you might want to try to increase the visibility of the cat; it's blending in with the character's hair. although you probably can't fix that too much since you're restricted by what the commissioner wants. maybe have its eyes open slightly so people can instantly tell it's a cat

13 hours ago, Kwazedilla said:

i'm quite interested to see that people are interested in purchasing these renders. not a bad way to earn money

if you want, you could try turn down the blur size in the first render to reduce the amount of blurriness in the image. generally 0.5% is a good number to aim for, but you should always try out what's best for you

for your second one, you might want to try to increase the visibility of the cat; it's blending in with the character's hair. although you probably can't fix that too much since you're restricted by what the commissioner wants. maybe have its eyes open slightly so people can instantly tell it's a cat

It was only two of my friends lol, not really expecting another commission.

Yeah I should've reduced the blur, I will keep that in mind to fix that!

I would have put the eyes opened but I decided to put it asleep, I could change the breed of  the cat so it would stand out more, they never really specified what cat I just pulled up that breed and they said it was fine.