FPS DROP

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Can anyone knows why I'm having a 4fps when F5 is on? I have i5 4th gen processor 12gb ram, gtx 1050ti and i have alot of storage available. Please help me to solve this problem. Btw my settings in graphics are SAO is on. SHADOW is on. GLOW is on. AA is on.  Program settings in Mine-imator is version 1.14.4 and FPS 60

Edited by tyn

5 hours ago, tyn said:

Can anyone knows why I'm having a 4fps when F5 is on? I have i5 4th gen processor 12gb ram, gtx 1050ti and i have alot of storage available. Please help me to solve this problem. Btw my settings in graphics are SAO is on. SHADOW is on. GLOW is on. AA is on.  Program settings in Mine-imator is version 1.14.4 and FPS 60

that was quite similar to my previous system except yours has a more powerful processor. it could be that you just have quite a lot of objects in your project and even your computer can't keep up. if you are making a wallpaper you should only turn on F5 for short periods of time. if you are animating, animate in low quality then do test renders to see if the animation turned out all right

The animation will play at your desired framerate when you export and render it, but for the sake of previewing I'd recommend turning down the "Sunlight buffer size" and "Point light buffer size" in the program's Settings (Click on the gear icon, then open the "Render" tab), then turning them back up when you're ready to export the animation. Bear in mind that setting it too high may cause errors, depending on if your PC can handle it.

It may also help to close any other programs you have running as that can also affect Mine-imator's overall performance.

1 minute ago, tyn said:

Do you think what should I upgrade on my specs to get better fps? my specs is i5 4thgen, 12gb ram and gtx 1050ti.

There is nothing you can really do. There is nothing really wrong with your pc, it’s Mine-Imator’s engine problem. Mine imator was made with Gamemaker, which was originally designed for 2D and has many limitations and terrible performance. Even I experience this problem, although I have an i5 8400, 32gb ram, and gtx 1060.