Here's a thing

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

2 minutes ago, __Mine__ said:

Lies... this is amazing and you know it. You're a god here.

I know people say i'm a god but i just don't feel like i'm performing good enough sometimes
i set too high standards for myself

Edited by Hozq

Just now, __Mine__ said:

Since when? You're still one of the best creators here. A whole load better than me, certainly.

I've always been like this, just not feeling like I'm doing my best

1 hour ago, wafflecakes said:

Is dis c4d mi or blender cause this is pretty dang good

@hozq your pretty good better than some people dude dont feel bad im pretty trash yout better than me and im using a fricken chromebook

I had a stroke reading that

definitely do like the bleed lighting and the posing of your character, the lighting in particular does make the scene more vibrant and reminiscent of a warm sunset (or something)

i do think that your scene has a few conflicts of focus, however. the flower on the bottom left is really dark and contrasts with the bright background, drawing the viewer's attention away from the character. additional points of conflict could be the torch (due to its proximity to the sun and their similar appearance,) and the nether portal and possibly the sky (due to their different colors compared to their surroundings.)

my 2 cents, as always your worst is my best and i still love your application of light bleed <3

21 minutes ago, Anatoli said:

"accuuiont"

COOC

2 hours ago, wafflecakes said:

Is dis c4d mi or blender cause this is pretty dang good

@hozq your pretty good better than some people dude dont feel bad im pretty trash yout better than me and im using a fricken chromebook

MI Andthanks

2 hours ago, TheCollieStalks said:

Lovely! The cool and warm colour choices is pretty outstanding. Speaking of, what would you want it to look like? Inspiration/References? 

Well.

Not this lmao