MTF Alpha-01 "Red Right Hand" Minecraft Render

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

3 hours ago, TrungDN_Artz said:

What do you mean ? If you don't see the picture, here is it: https://imgur.com/1bQdGoK

cubic ralsei was making a joke. in your wallpaper, your character, presumably named "Alpha 01 Red Right Hand," doesn't actually have a red hand as ralsei described, whilst you titled the wallpaper with "Red Right Hand"

we can all see your picture just fine; it's not meant to be taken seriously or literally

also mine-imator 1.2.5 is out and is much better than community build 1.0.3, i suggest you use it

Edited by Kwazedilla

13 hours ago, Kwazedilla said:

cubic ralsei was making a joke. in your wallpaper, your character, presumably named "Alpha 01 Red Right Hand," doesn't actually have a red hand as ralsei described, whilst you titled the wallpaper with "Red Right Hand"

we can all see your picture just fine; it's not meant to be taken seriously or literally

also mine-imator 1.2.5 is out and is much better than community build 1.0.3, i suggest you use it

I used MI:CB because i want to do a chanllenge. I want to make a pic without using the latest version of MI