I just want it to end (4K Cinematic)!!!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

I never realized there was a subreddit for Mine-imator until today. If you're in the Mine-imator forums, you probably know me as Cubic Ralsei, the idiot who has an obsession with dirt lens and ultraviolet colored lighting.

This render is based on a dream i had a few days ago about a Minecraft overhaul update thing that adds procedurally generated stories and stuff.

14 answers to this question

2 hours ago, SenltonGomes said:

If you're in the Mine-imator forums, you probably know me as Cubic Ralsei, the idiot who has an obsession with dirt lens and ultraviolet colored lighting.

you, sir, ARE the idiot.

8 hours ago, SenltonGomes said:

I never realized there was a subreddit for Mine-imator until today. If you're in the Mine-imator forums, you probably know me as Cubic Ralsei, the idiot who has an obsession with dirt lens and ultraviolet colored lighting.

This render is based on a dream i had a few days ago about a Minecraft overhaul update thing that adds procedurally generated stories and stuff.

Vvm98Ka.jpg

Why are you the way that you are? I hate... so much... about the things you choose to be.