Commissions

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Will need a descriptive explanation on what you want or show refs.
I am now doing Commissions! I am at the point of needing money, so I will be opening commissions for people to pay me to make them some MC stuff, such as thumbnails and more.
----------------------------------------------------------
Either contact me here or on discord!
Discord - Belmo.Doll#1054
$2 - Emojis
$5 - Avatars
$7.50 - Bust
$10 - Full Body
$15 - Wallpaper
Programs - Mineimator, Blender, & I can draw on paper for your characters.
Will need a descriptive explanation on what you want or show refs.
BelmoCommissionSheet.png

Edited by TrueBelmo
New picture

1 minute ago, Eliphaz said:

I would pay $7.50 max for any of these. =P 

You aren't big, you aren't really the best, and your prices seem a bit high to be starting off. And the lighting is really bland and close to non-existent in all of these. 

Yeah they are reasonable, but I am in need of money, what I see that should be lowered definitely is the wallpaper & full body just a tad. 

Just now, TrueBelmo said:

Yeah they are reasonable, but I am in need of money, what I see that should be lowered definitely is the wallpaper & full body just a tad. 

Get an actual Job if you're in need of money, this will hardly get you anything. (Also lower prices means higher chances of someone commissioning you, hence why small artists charge a lot less compared to larger artists.) 

Just now, Eliphaz said:

Get an actual Job if you're in need of money, this will hardly get you anything. (Also lower prices means higher chances of someone commissioning you, hence why small artists charge a lot less compared to larger artists.) 

I will lower them, also I am not at the age of getting a job, I'm a 13 year old and I need a way to start besides always asking my father for money.

Just now, TrueBelmo said:

I will lower them, also I am not at the age of getting a job, I'm a 13 year old and I need a way to start besides always asking my father for money.

Under the table and odd jobs exist for younger people. I sold eggs when I was 13. 

Just now, Eliphaz said:

Under the table and odd jobs exist for younger people. I sold eggs when I was 13. 

I searched, plus I am not able to socialize as easily with a stutter, plus how are these for prices?
$0.50 - Emojis
$2 - Avatars
$3 - Bust
$5 - Full Body
$7.50 - Wallpaper

8 minutes ago, TrueBelmo said:

I searched, plus I am not able to socialize as easily with a stutter

I struggle with really bad social anxiety and I stutter through like crazy. Quitting because it isn't easy isn't healthy and builds bad work habits.

Those look a lot better. I'd bump emoji up to $1 and maybe avatar $2.25 

1 minute ago, Eliphaz said:

I struggle with really bad social anxiety and I stutter through like crazy. Quitting because it isn't easy isn't healthy and builds bad work habits.

Those look a lot better. I'd bump emoji up to $1 and maybe avatar $2.25 

I see them as being fine, and I already posted them in other places, and same. I tried getting a job at multiple places but even though I look 16, I can't apply.

4 minutes ago, MojangYang said:

Can you make an UNRIGGED UNTEXTURED BUT POSED character model (.obj) in Blender? I want to 3D print my character :D

How I pay?

I don't make models in blender sadly, if I did then it wouldn't be posted here, I can model in MB/MI though! Yet the whole Blender modeling jazz isn't in my domain to mess around with.
Plus you would need to contact me on discord & discuss the prices and what I need to do.

Just now, Phyre Productions said:

Ah, it didn't load for me. Maybe something slightly higher would be better, or else you won't get any money for the time/effort

Well $2.25 was suggested. I don't really want to edit it again because then I will have to redo it on discord, instagram, and twitter for a 3rd time.
I also would be fine with what I am receiving, whenever I am in desperate need for money.

Haha. Funny... No wait you're serious? In all honesty unless you have something people really want, and I mean REALLY want, they aren't going to pay for it.

I should know since I also take comissions. I make models. In mine and others opininon they great but people aren't despirate enough to pay even a few Dollars for them. They would like to have them sure but not even at their already affordable prices. These are things most users could easily make them selves if they wanted it enough.

I suggest you packup, delete this Topic and get a real job. If you can't get a real job becase of age or something then I don't know.

Alternativly if you really want to persue this as a revenue stream then first get good enough to produce marketable content people would actually pay for.

2 hours ago, ZombieGuildford said:

Haha. Funny... No wait you're serious? In all honesty unless you have something people really want, and I mean REALLY want, they aren't going to pay for it.

I should know since I also take comissions. I make models. In mine and others opininon they great but people aren't despirate enough to pay even a few Dollars for them. They would like to have them sure but not even at their already affordable prices. These are things most users could easily make them selves if they wanted it enough.

I suggest you packup, delete this Topic and get a real job. If you can't get a real job becase of age or something then I don't know.

Alternativly if you really want to persue this as a revenue stream then first get good enough to produce marketable content people would actually pay for.

It's a second best thing, you don't have to be rude over someone trying to scrap as much money as they can for a hobby they are doing. I enjoy using Mine-imator, go take yourself somewhere else. Sorry that you do not like someone trying to do something with something they love. Just leave.

You mistake my blunt honesty for rudeness. An easy misconceptions, but I was trying to help you. You not likely to make much or any money doing this especially at your skill level. Even if this is just for fun it still going to hurt a little when you get nothing out of it.

To rephrase what I've already said; 

Either stop advertising that's you take Comissions (Particually such a large assortment and instead take comissions on one thing you can do well) or continue as you are and brace for dissapointment.

2 hours ago, ZombieGuildford said:

You mistake my blunt honesty for rudeness. An easy misconceptions, but I was trying to help you. You not likely to make much or any money doing this especially at your skill level. Even if this is just for fun it still going to hurt a little when you get nothing out of it.

To rephrase what I've already said; 

Either stop advertising that's you take Comissions (Particually such a large assortment and instead take comissions on one thing you can do well) or continue as you are and brace for dissapointment.

"brace for dissapointment." If I earn money from it, side money I could put to savings for college or a car. I don't have to worry about bracement for dissapointment, I could use it or save it up, because it's something I am willing to do, plus learning blender & acquiring a drawing tablet. I could change it & actually use it for blender.