Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Mr.Nexil.png

@Dr. Nexil's got his birthday today, so here it is! It's the clash between Nexil and the Cake, and Steve was roaming throooooough(sounds dramatic :/) the sea and try to help Dr.Nexil defeat thy Cake.

The yacht is default schematic of Mine-Imator, so Nimi, David, and probably Voxy too made the yacht, so gg on the context!

The dramatic sky was from my father and he captured some of these pics.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DR.NEXIL!

Edited by MineWallpaper
I am an idiot

i see what you're trying to do with the fog, but currently the fog is too thick and stops too suddenly, creating a strange effect where the background is saturated with purple fog

a good way to use fog is to make it more gradual and smoother, and this can be done by increasing the fog distance but also increasing fog size (so that the fog blends smoother)

if you have problems with adjusting height fog due to it not being smooth as you lower it, simply move all the items in the project upward. that will allow you to increase fog height without flooding the project with fog or making the fog look weird due to a lack of smoothness

3 minutes ago, Kwazedilla said:

i see what you're trying to do with the fog, but currently the fog is too thick and stops too suddenly, creating a strange effect where the background is saturated with purple fog

a good way to use fog is to make it more gradual and smoother, and this can be done by increasing the fog distance but also increasing fog size (so that the fog blends smoother)

if you have problems with adjusting height fog due to it not being smooth as you lower it, simply move all the items in the project upward. that will allow you to increase fog height without flooding the project with fog or making the fog look weird due to a lack of smoothness

Ok thx!