Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Shot.png

Aight, let's get into the credits:

@ShotUAnimations for his skin, his Toy Bon rig, and him being in his exclusive wallpaper. Congrats, m8!

Welding torch and helmet by me. 

Render from @Kwazedilla. (sigh), my computer can't handle soooooo many things :(

Anyways, this is Shot welding his items all into one, the Toy Bon. Ears, eyes, legs, stuff like that, he's manufacturing them. Get the robot for only $5 dollars(jk)!

Edited by MineWallpaper
Shot gave me a tip

No light from the torches, Kinda hard to see me, and also replace clyde with bon. MI forums has a filter that filters any character names related to F N A F(which is pretty annoying) Other than that, pretty good!

Edited by ShotUAnimations

7 hours ago, ShotUAnimations said:

No light from the torches, Kinda hard to see me, and also replace clyde with bon. MI forums has a filter that filters any character names related to F N A F(which is pretty annoying) Other than that, pretty good!

There are lights from the torches. Odd. Ok, next time, bon-bon gonna git em! Thanks!

Another example of wrong lighting implementation.

You made the darker areas darker which is a good thing, but i don't get why a welding torch could lit up a room in an overly bright and white lighting.

also, the welding torch is the only light source, dont get why the blue big boy animatronic's face gets "lit"

To clarify HeYoNia's words: There are 2 types of lighting: direct and indirect. Direct lighting is a light source emitted from something like a point light or spot light and indirect lighting is lighting that bounces around, creating a Global Illumination effect. Hence why most MI renders, especially dark ones don't look so good, it's because they are missing indirect/ambient light!

4 hours ago, MineWallpaper said:

The blue boi got lighted up because of one of the torches out of view. Really close.

No offense, but that sounds like an excuse you just thought up right now to justify the problem.

You need to make your light sources apparent to the viewer, otherwise they just don't make sense. For example, the Torch in the background isn't giving off any light, and there's a random patch of light on the wall to the right of it?

Edited by __Mine__

38 minutes ago, __Mine__ said:

No offense, but that sounds like an excuse you just thought up right now to justify the problem.

You need to make your light sources apparent to the viewer, otherwise they just don't make sense. For example, the Torch in the background isn't giving off any light, and there's a random patch of light on the wall to the right of it?

Ok.