A ride down the Road V2

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I reworked the render I made last night and made another one with it.

q.png?width=1192&height=671

ff.png

I wasn't sure if I should make a new topic or status post, so I just did a topic post in hope it wasn't the wrong thing to do. 
Tbh the render still probably looks bad.
I was listening to this song while making it 

Just now, Frost* said:

It looks like all you did was add a filter to it. You didn't fix the posing or anything.

The expression is kinda emotionless, you should move the head some, and then have the eyes follow.

You could experiment with some camera angles too.

That's all I have.

1. I added a filter to make it more "grungy" as Phyre put it. It doesn't have better posing because it didn't need it. 

2. The reason the expression is emotionless is because Im using Hoqz pixel face rig, so even if I moved the head a bit, it would still look emotionless. 

3. The reason it doesn't have a better camera angle is because if I moved the camera in any other direction, you could see the world edge and where the schematic for the scene stops.

It was late at night, and I don't feel like fixing it again. If it isn't good, then so be it. I already tried to re-work it, I'm not doing it again.

Just now, Just Philip said:

1. I added a filter to make it more "grungy" as Phyre put it. It doesn't have better posing because it didn't need it. 

2. The reason the expression is emotionless is because Im using Hoqz pixel face rig, so even if I moved the head a bit, it would still look emotionless. 

3. The reason it doesn't have a better camera angle is because if I moved the camera in any other direction, you could see the world edge and where the schematic for the scene stops.

It was late at night, and I don't feel like fixing it again. If it isn't good, then so be it. I already tried to re-work it, I'm not doing it again.

I understand that you don't want to remake it, I'm just giving you tips for future creations.

1. Yes, I accept that you added the filter, there's nothing wrong with it.
  2. The posing is too default, if that makes sense. And you can do many things with HPR, such as squinting or just moving the eyes. It just doesn't have any emotion.
  3. Not as in moving the camera to a different side, but like lowering the camera to a ground point, as to make the vehicle look bigger. Idk, there are many things you can convey with slight camera change.

if you were planning on remaking the wallpaper, i'd say you can use a lot of effects within MI to achieve a better effect. you could turn the contrast way up to imitate the low quality of old cameras, and perhaps add a paper texture to further enhance the "old" effect." but yeah, posing could definitely use work and the way you are trying to convey your feelings/emotions is not very effective. follow frost's advice above