Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

68c048c5-3d12-4b25-8346-91629f4c03e0

When @Frost*'s new wallpaper Beautiful World came out, I was the head of posing, mapping, and skins, so I made this concept and sent the file over Frost*. The change was significant, and yeah, this wallpaper won't be as awesome without the 3-way collab.

Prefer "beautiful world" one, this one doesn't even have a balance between contrast and brightness which just ruins the tone. It's overly saturated and the lightrays are just meh. The lightray should be the only light source in this area or probably the brightest in this area but notice how everything else is well lit except for the blurred backround.

Just now, HeYoNia said:

Prefer "beautiful world" one, this one doesn't even have a balance between contrast and brightness which just ruins the tone. It's overly saturated and the lightrays are just meh. The lightray should be the only light source in this area or probably the brightest in this area but notice how everything else is well lit except for the blurred backround.

I know. That was the concept. But then, Frost changed the tone, contrast, and brightness. You guys do know I am terrible at making things shine properly.

2 hours ago, MineWallpaper said:

I know. That was the concept. But then, Frost changed the tone, contrast, and brightness. You guys do know I am terrible at making things shine properly.

You'll get better with time, just keep learning and taking note of other criticism. That's how I was able to make my wallpapers as good as they are now. It may be harsh, but its helpful.

I'd definitely say this is one of your better renders. There's still some improvement that could be made to the saturation and lighting, but at least this isn't "MY EYES"-level brightness like all your other renders are.

You're definitely improving. Keep it up!

2 hours ago, __Mine__ said:

I'd definitely say this is one of your better renders. There's still some improvement that could be made to the saturation and lighting, but at least this isn't "MY EYES"-level brightness like all your other renders are.

You're definitely improving. Keep it up!

Thank you!