Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

About 1 year and 3 months ago, I released a video that was a Minecraft-Star Trek spoof thingamabob :steve_shocked:.

I promised a part two (since it left off on a cliff hanger) at the end of that year. Here I am now presenting the part two I promised nearly a year ago 

Part one Re-uploaded (Because of copyright)

Part two (Finally, its here!)

Keep in mind that the animation style isn't supposed to be the best out there, but its still something.  :mobender: 

Edited by CRAZYKOKEBROZ

On 11/24/2019 at 11:40 PM, Glitch Block Studios said:

So much linear... why is this good?

linear transitions are good if you know how to use them, so i think he managed it out with linear...

On 11/17/2019 at 12:41 PM, CRAZYKOKEBROZ said:

About 1 year and 3 months ago, I released a video that was a Minecraft-Star Trek spoof thingamabob :steve_shocked:.

I promised a part two (since it left off on a cliff hanger) at the end of that year. Here I am now presenting the part two I promised nearly a year ago 

Part one Re-uploaded (Because of copyright)

Part two (Finally, its here!)

Keep in mind that the animation style isn't supposed to be the best out there, but its still something.  :mobender: 

why did you get copyright on part one?

20 hours ago, Sir Mistick The Yopstick said:

linear transitions are good if you know how to use them, so i think he managed it out with linear...

why did you get copyright on part one?

I used the Star Trek melody from the 2009 film. It was a copyright notice that startled me, But it isn't there anymore.