Jungle time

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

7 minutes ago, __Mine__ said:

Uh huh, sure... not believing that for a second. This is at least 100x better than anything I could ever make...

I don't know what it is about it. It didn't turn out like i wanted it to. But thanks :))

4 minutes ago, Draco63 said:

maybe what you don't like about it is that the lighting coming in matches the color of the torch? i mean, maybe it would be an improvement to make it greener like real jungle lighting?

Jungle lighting isn't green, it's just the same as anywhere else. What makes it green is the leaves that reflect light and there isn't any leaves or trees directly outside of the entrance so that wouldn't really make any sense.

Edited by Hozq

12 minutes ago, Hozq said:

Jungle lighting isn't green, it's just the same as anywhere else. What makes it green is the leaves that reflect light and there isn't any leaves or trees directly outside of the entrance so that wouldn't really make any sense.

yes, i know that it's the leaves that make it look green, but isn't it supposed to have jungle vegetation outside the entrance? that would make more sense.

1 hour ago, Hozq said:

Things that are potentially wrong:
   •Cross-shaped mushroom
   •Some contrast (such as the mouth being covered in bright light, making it less visible)

Other than that, you did really well. I'd like to see your old version before the remake.

8 hours ago, SoundsDotZip said:

HOLY DAMN! Thisrender is Blender at this point!I'm genuinely shocked because of how good it is. Well done mate!

Thank you!

7 hours ago, Prismatic Spirit said:

Things that are potentially wrong:
   •Cross-shaped mushroom
   •Some contrast (such as the mouth being covered in bright light, making it less visible)

Other than that, you did really well. I'd like to see your old version before the remake.

smh minecraft mushrooms are cross shaped but ok