Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey, do not start bragging, @HeYoNia and @Hozq, and Hey, do not call Forge a nerd. That is offensive. Continuing doing this will result having you two off my “getting rigs from this user” list. @ShotUAnimations is a nice renderer and a amazing rigger, just respect him. Respect Forge too. No matter who someone is, they are all the same. That ‘s also to you, @Ian_The_One.

1 hour ago, MineWallpaper said:

Hey, do not start bragging, @HeYoNia and @Hozq, and Hey, do not call Forge a nerd. That is offensive. Continuing doing this will result having you two off my “getting rigs from this user” list. @ShotUAnimations is a nice renderer and a amazing rigger, just respect him. Respect Forge too. No matter who someone is, they are all the same. That ‘s also to you, @Ian_The_One.

why was i mentioned here again?

also they are making a joke you braindead wallnut.

2 hours ago, MineWallpaper said:

We are all friends we call eachother names because it's funny, calm down 

2 hours ago, MineWallpaper said:

It was just a joke they "fighting" about, and no one cares or even knows about this "getting rigs from this user" list (which is so out of context and I need an explanation).

And why was Ian randomly tossed into here? He didn't even do anything with this topic.

1 minute ago, Frost* said:

It was just a joke they "fighting" about, and no one cares or even knows about this "getting rigs from this user" list (which is so out of context and I need an explanation).

And why was Ian randomly tossed into here? He didn't even do anything with this topic.

sneaks away knowing that he made a wrong choice placing Ian there

3 hours ago, MineWallpaper said:

They joking around lmao

24 minutes ago, ShotUAnimations said:

They joking around lmao

You all need to be suited for my reactions. I am sensitive, and besides, Hozq is awesome, HeY too, but Shot here got all my attention. No offenses, my friends!

4 hours ago, MineWallpaper said:

Oh you want me off the list?! How about I "off" you from the "big boys" list?! also big boy @ShotUAnimations is a nerd, Forged isn't as much as a nerd as that big boy over there but he's still y'know a nerd, now we got our big boy @Ian_The_One comin' outta nowhere, don't mess with this big boy right here he might downvote your existence to oblivion.