Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So Today, I started a world, and spawned in a spruce forest. Great start 'cause spruce is one of my top 3 favorite biomes. I'm surrounded by trees, stone, pigs, sheep, cows, salmon, and the world is just dandy. I get a bed, half a stack of pretty much every meat imaginable, and I head out. I soon find a plains village. I hate plains villages, so I rob it and move on. So far so good. I come to a beach and find a shipwreck completely on land. Yay. I loot it and get a buried treasure map. I follow the map and get to where I think the treasure is. I'm feeling like a million bucks. In 20 minutes I've become filthy rich. Well it's getting dark now, so before I start digging for treasure, I decide to go to sleep. I place my bed right on the banks of the beach, and lay down. As I'm drifting off, A drowned with a trident SWIMS UP TO ME AND TRIDENTS ME TO DEATH. i lose everything, and spawn back at my spruce forest which at this point is countless chunks away from my bed. I log off as zombies and skeletons start spawning all around me. So I start a new world.....and spawn in the middle of a desert.
drowned.png