Reconstructing More Science

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

TIWIose.png
Okay, so this one has a bit of a story behind it. For some reason, the track "Reconstructing More Science" in the Portal 2 OST, which is the full version of the main trailer theme, is right at the beginning of Volume 3 instead of Volume 1. Judging by the songs directly before and after it, this is right between the part of the game where you make it out of Old Aperture and the part where you and GLaDOS meet Wheatley again. Now, this got me thinking: what if instead of just a full trailer theme, the track played during the elevator ride back up, when Chell and GLaDOS first see the state of chaos the facility is in under Wheatley's control? (I know the ride isn't actually very long in the game's canon because you traveled so far up before getting to the elevator, but eh, basing a wallpaper off of an oddly placed song isn't exactly what you'd call canon anyway.) IMO, this still shot would probably be at some point during the calmer intermission (idk if that's actually what you call it, but that's the best word I could find.) I don't really have any plans to make an animation out of this, although it would be cool, but eh, this is enough for now. Enjoy :D and please appreciate this because it nearly crashed my computer kthxbye

Also, the song for anybody who wants to hear it is down below:

Spoiler