Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

The villagers are being affected by the depth of field. Lowering the fade size and playing around with the range should do the trick.

The SSAO is glitchy. I suggest selecting every object, moving it into a folder, and scaling the folder up to 3+ or going into settings and playing around with the size and blur. Raising the resolution will also help making it look less glitchy. Exporting in a high resolution and lowering it in Paint.NET will remove the jagged lines and will keep it from being huge on the forums.

10 minutes ago, 9redwoods said:

The villagers are being affected by the depth of field. Lowering the fade size and playing around with the range should do the trick.

The SSAO is glitchy. I suggest selecting every object, moving it into a folder, and scaling the folder up to 3+ or going into settings and playing around with the size and blur. Raising the resolution will also help making it look less glitchy. Exporting in a high resolution and lowering it in Paint.NET will remove the jagged lines and will keep it from being huge on the forums.

Good point. Although the slight blur was kind of what I was going for in this particular setting.