Braclet

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 hour ago, __Mine__ said:

Just saying, but that's literally why the downvote button exists.

I understand your anger but it is my first rig and it is four rigs in a shape of a box and I know it looks plain but I am proud of it!

3 minutes ago, Phyre Productions said:

Yeah but this is a really bad shade of green for this, here is a video I recommend you watch! 

Thank you I will try to update my beginner after I publish "Brocraft Facial Rig" Which Is litterly 100% done

Edited by ForgedAxe

17 hours ago, ForgedAxe said:

I understand your anger but it is my first rig and it is four rigs in a shape of a box and I know it looks plain but I am proud of it!

I'm not angry but okay
I won't downvote you for this rig because I know you can do better with some practice.

Also, people really shouldn't be stating the obvious when someone else before them already said the exact same thing. Just upvote the first person in agreement or something, don't start a big chain of the same observation over and over since that accomplishes nothing aside from putting this onto "Popular Creations" for no reason.