Monster school - UNDERTALE X FAD DABBING CHALLENGE

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

A futile attempt to fool youtube's drunk algorithm for views... heck... i even go as far as making a cringe thumbnail for it (i don't use custom thumbnail, i don't)

Lol no...

This is actually a collab submission, but... considering that @MojangYang is taking a break... the collab might get silent... but still active
So... this is it. At least this submission has something obvious to tell lol.

Time for some CC!!!  Time to wait for some CC!!

Sorry... the undertale x fad crossover got interrupted by the all-powerful Steve

Edited by XanderTheV

5 hours ago, CRAZYKOKEBROZ said:

Um... Isn't monster school a little old these days (Not that no one likes it)?

the fact that you didn't get what the video's is trying to say is hilarious...

No one likes monster school, except those gullible morons that puts them into popularity.
It's old, but it holds up because it gives easy views for cringe minecraft creators (excluding willcraft)

I don't like monster school, that's why this video is made.

Seriously... if the video above is an actual monster school, i would've been under fire and downvoted so hard because monster school is frowned upon.

So? why don't you watch it again?
Lmfao

Edited by XanderTheV

1 hour ago, MojangYang said:

Good job, I see this collab might be successful.

If I didn’t mention that video, you would get misunderstood by the forums or worse, copyright striked! ?

It would be misunderstood if they didn't see the intent of this video by watching it entirely though. Otherwise, nothing could go wrong.

The example is my previous video about noobly made video of Steve rekting the mobs in a poorly animated way, someone almost hit that hate train until he saw a glimpse of full-effort animation, telling them it was intended.

There is no way i could get a copy strike for copying a concept which is monster school parody... Because i already did the same thing in the past :P

Also... WELCOME BACK!

Edited by XanderTheV

21 hours ago, XanderTheV said:

the fact that you didn't get what the video's is trying to say is hilarious...

No one likes monster school, except those gullible morons that puts them into popularity.
It's old, but it holds up because it gives easy views for cringe minecraft creators (excluding willcraft)

I don't like monster school, that's why this video is made.

Seriously... if the video above is an actual monster school, i would've been under fire and downvoted so hard because monster school is frowned upon.

So? why don't you watch it again?
Lm*ao

I never watched it (Just don't go around yelling at me for not watching it).

I just don't have a high reputation for monster school in general. But if there are people that like it that are reading this, I'm okay that they like it. I'm just not a fan in general.

Edited by CRAZYKOKEBROZ

1 hour ago, CRAZYKOKEBROZ said:

I just don't have a high reputation for monster school in general. But if there are people that like it that are reading this, I'm okay that they like it. I'm just not a fan in general.

me neither... i hate monster school.
So? did  you just say you didn't watch the video?

hmm... ok

Edited by XanderTheV

1 hour ago, CRAZYKOKEBROZ said:

this is NOT monster school. it is about how annoying bad, lazy animations like monster school are.