Jump to content
Frost*

We Are Still Alive | 4K Cinematic

Recommended Posts

Alright time for some CC!!!!

ahem

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum. :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, OzFalcon said:

Alright time for some CC!!!!

ahem

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum. :thumbsup:

I'm sorry, I don't speak your language. xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, XanderTheV said:

So.. the street reflection is the camera with some effects turned on?

Gotta' observe, copy, and modify!

No, it's actually all the assets scaled to -1 under a semi transparent road.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Frost* said:

No, it's actually all the assets scaled to -1 under a semi transparent road.

that's resource intensive... how did you make the illusion of uneven surfaces on the road though?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, XanderTheV said:

that's resource intensive... how did you make the illusion of uneven surfaces on the road though?

The main background is a png, that of which was blurred and uneven.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Frost* said:

The main background is a png, that of which was blurred and uneven.

Oh... so the background is .PNG, the reflection is the scribbled version of the .PNG

I get the insights now...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, XanderTheV said:

Oh... so the background is .PNG, the reflection is the scribbled version of the .PNG

I get the insights now...

You got it. It works well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, MineWallpaper said:

Goddammit, you and Shot with their new wallpapers are going to Showcase. You guys rock.

 

7 hours ago, anima cryses said:

Awesome dude!

Thanks m8s!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...