Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

3 minutes ago, Ian_The_One said:

this looks kinda lazy tbh.

If it's because of lighting or the fact it doesn't have edge glow, I'm not good at any of that. I don't really properly make renders or rigs. I kinda half-ass a lot of the stuff I post. I don't really ever think my rigs or renders to be good for people to like my renders or use my rigs. I have fun and enjoy making content like this, even when it doesn't look good. I don't care about getting upvotes/downvotes. At the end of the day, I'm just happy with what I made and that I had the motivation to work on something!

1 minute ago, Just Philip said:

If it's because of lighting or the fact it doesn't have edge glow, I'm not good at any of that. I don't really properly make renders or rigs. I kinda half-ass a lot of the stuff I post. I don't really ever think my rigs or renders to be good for people to like my renders or use my rigs. I have fun and enjoy making content like this, even when it doesn't look good. I don't care about getting upvotes/downvotes. At the end of the day, I'm just happy with what I made and that I had the motivation to work on something!

All I got out of that was that you think it looks lazy because you didn't add edge glow.

And no, I'd say it's the lack of assets and an interesting capture of a scene (what most wallpapers are).